WIN a Luxury Cate Blanket
We're giving away a beautiful luxury blanket! Just join us on facebook to enter!
WIN a luxury Cate Blanket! The softest, warmest microfibre blanket with her sexy purple leopard print. Size 200x230 (to fit double and queen). Just follow the steps below:
1. Like the Blankets and Weaves Facebook page
2. Share the Cate Competition post with your friends
3. Leave a comment. Tell us why you love Cate or tag your friends!
Terms and Conditions
1. Competition ends 20 February 2016. Blankets and Weaves has the right to extend the competition end date.
2. In order to be entered, participants must complete all three tasks as per the original facebook post.
3. The blanket, Cate, will be delivered to the winner either by courier if the winner lives in Cape Town, Gauteng, Bloemfontein or East London. Otherwise the blanket will be sent via the post office. The winner will be required to provide their physical address.
4. No blanket swaps/substitutions may be requested by the winner. Blankets and Weaves reserves the right to substitute if unforseen circumstances deem it necessary.
5. The winner may elect to send the blanket to a 3rd party.
6. All participants indemnify Blankets and Weaves against any and all claims of any nature whatsoever arising out of and/or from their participation in this competition.
7. Blankets and Weaves will use reasonable efforts to contact prize winners by announcing the winner as a comment on the original competition facebook post. Blankets and Weaves will endeavor to contact the potential prize winner a minimum of three times and if we are unable to contact and notify a winner, or should a winner not claim and collect the prize within two weeks from the date of notification the winner may forfeit the prize and Blankets and Weaves reserves the right to award the prize to the next eligible winner under the same conditions.
8. In the event of unforeseen circumstances or causes beyond its reasonable control, Blankets and Weaves reserves the right to terminate this competition, or to change the rules at its discretion or to change the prize at any time.
9. The judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.